Red Olive Family Restaurant
On the busy Ann Arbor Road corridor, Red Olive Family Restaurant of Plymouth is one of five southeastern Michigan locations. Over 200 different breakfast, lunch and dinner options are available on the menu.
Stop by to enjoy meal options like the Garden Patch or Vegetarian Omelette. Specializing in Greek and Mediterranean entrees, selections including Shish and Chicken Kabobs, Spinach Pie, Falafel Platter or a Greek Lasagna plate. Sample the 12-ounce Sirloin Steak and Shrimp or the Real Roast Turkey Dinner with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy. All of Red Olives dishes, are available for take-out orders.
- Fax: 734-927-0992
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is easy ground floor access from the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Sep 01 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, kids menu and dessert options
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.redoliverestaurant.com/menu
- Specialties: Moussaka (a baked eggplant dish)
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people and our small town feel!
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Burgers, Cajun/Creole, Greek, Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Southern, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Vegetarian Gyro Pita
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken Gyro Plate with Seasoned Sliced Beef and Lamb, Onions and Tomatoes, with Rice and Pita Bread
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Buffet, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Causal