This Rite Aid location anchors a small strip mall at the corner of Canton Center and Geddes roads, just north of Michigan Avenue. Among its offerings are a variety of snack and soda selections, beer and wine, greeting cards, beauty aids and office supplies. The store's pharmacy has a drive-thru, and there is a bottle-return machine in the rear of the store. It accepts all major credit cards, as well as the EBT/Bridge card and the JC Penny credit card. There is a General Nutrition Center corner inside the store, which offers a variety of GNC health products. Western Union services are also avaibable.
- Hours: Daily, 8 am - 10 pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ample handicapped parking, a concrete ramp from parking lot to curb level and automatic front doors.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon-Fri, 9 am - 10 pm; Sat, 9 am - 6 pm; Sun, 10 am - 6 pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No