Station 885 is the classic neighborhood bar and family dining restaurant. The cozy dining room has fireplace and comfortable seating. The separate bar area has stools at the bar and also booths and tables surrounding it. Live entertainment can be heard in the bar area on Wednesday and Saturday nights. The Station has a large menu with steaks, veal, sandwiches, pastas, chicken and stone-fired pizza.
Station 885 is also available to host your next banquet or private party any day of the week. A customized menu is available for these events. Station 885 is located in historic Old Village of Plymouth off Starkweather St., next to the train tracks.
- Hours: Mon. -Thurs. 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat 11am - 11pm; Sun brunch 10am - 2pm, Dinner 2pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.station885.com/menus.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual