The Sardine Room
The Sardine Room offers a raw bar with fresh oysters and seafood, along with small and large plate menus featuring American bistro fare. A rotating chalkboard menu draws on seasonal, locally sourced products, keeping daily specials fresh and regional. These sections of the menu, along with contemporary bar snacks and sides, let patrons dictate their dining experience. A meal can be constructed of any selection of snacks, sides, small plates, large plates, or raw bar items, providing an alternative to the formality of traditional ordering. Fresh crudos, artisanal country hams, and house made pates are served in whatever order the diner desires. Large plates such as kobe flat iron steak or bouillabaisse can be shared among a group or ordered as a meal unto themselves.
Beyond the kitchen, the bar features cocktails, an eclectic wine list and a Michigan-heavy selection of craft beers.
With a design that walks the line between big city sophistication and prohibition-era Americana, The Sardine Room gives nod to the contemporary while evoking the spirit of speakeasies, jazz clubs and seaside dives of bygone eras. Located directly across the street from Kellogg Park in downtown Plymouth.
Valet parking and outdoor seating available on a seasonal basis.
- Hours: The Sardine Room opens at 4 p.m. daily and is open on Sundays from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. for brunch and 4 p.m.-9 p.m. for dinner. Please call for closing times Monday through Saturday.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2012
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.thesardineroom.com/our-menu.html
- Specialties: Small plates, raw bar and cocktails.
- Parking: On-street: free, Valet
- Cuisine: American, Bistro
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Outdoor seating, View
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Outdoor seating
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Lounge, Wine bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Beer Types: Craft, Microbrew