Village Coffeehouse is a coffee house based in Canton's fledgling Cherry Hill Village area.
The Village Coffeehouse serves Zingerman's Coffee and baked goods, (based out of Ann Arbor). The Village Coffeehouse serves coffee/espresso/lattes and baked goods, as well as Bubble Tea.
The business stocks nine varieties of coffee and offers nine preparation methods.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday: 6 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday: 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday: 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday: 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground floor access
- Contact email: VillageCoffeehouse@comcast.met
- Founding Date: 2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Nine different types of coffee with nine different preparation methods, Bubble Tea, Zingerman's products.
- Specialties: Nine different preparation methods; Bubble Tea
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Wi-Fi: Free