This Walgreens Pharmacy occupies a stand-alone building on the north-east corner of Ford and Sheldon roads. A vast array of over-the-counter medications, and medical equipment, are available, as well as numerous health and beauty products. Among its other offerings are greeting cards and office products, as well as snacks and refrigerated beverages, beer and wine. A pharmacy drive-thru is located on the east side of the building.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: There is ample handicapped parking, automatic front doors, and a concrete ramp from parking lot to curb level
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Open 24 hours,Film roll processing,Medication Compounding,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Liquor department (Beer & Wine),Multiple Sclerosis Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes